I’m following up on our earlier email where I highlighted three aspects on how to nail better results, clicks, and profits with your Bing Ads campaign. If you missed out you can find it here: http://www.iminfohub.com/email/3-bingresults You’ll find simple but effective guidelines on how to improve your ads and get more from your $200 of free Bing Ads. These are tips you can get apply immediately for better results with minimal changes. In today’s email, I’d like to touch more about improving your landing page. This is critical to turn traffic into actual leads -> customers -> profits.
- It applies whether you’re a small business owner looking to get more leads
- It applies whether you’re an affiliate marketer hoping to make money online consistently (and maybe passively?)
- It applies if you’re a webmaster wanting a bigger blog following.
- It applies whether you’re trying to do eCommerce successfully.
- It applies if you’re a offline consultant looking to gain more business.
In this value based email, I’m going to share with you two (2) KEY tips to improve your ad landing page conversions and send you three (3) examples you can copy successfully. Two important tips to improve LP conversions: Here are two important tips that you can do RIGHT now to improve your LP conversions and get more profits from your ads. (without over complicating things) Simple & effective techniques that work!
- Highlight your value – Let’s face it, who actually reads through the whole page online? Your audience will likely browse through your page scouting for information they want! They will mentally calculate if the page is worth their time. This is your opportunity to understand what your audience is looking for and provide the value they want, keep it to the point.
As Hubspot puts it, “Use clear headers and sub-headers, use easy-to-scan bullet points to explain what they’ll get from the offer, emphasize key points using bolded text or italics, and keep things as brief as possible.”
- Color your page – It’s not about coloring in our out of the lines but the colors you use. Use contrasting color to make your CTA button stand out! This will get you more of the results you want.
It also helps to clearly format so readers can easily identify the information they want such as using jot notes, bolded text, headers, and especially pictures. You may already notice the two points are relevant TOGHETER. There you have it, two simple points for you to implement right now for better landing page conversions and resulting in better ROI (typically). samsung coque There are of course more improvements that can be made but I suggest you avoid overwhelming yourself and focus on the proven keys that works like these. Three successful landing pages: Success mimics success, take these proven landing pages as ideas or templates for your successful landing page. coque samsung pas cher (1) Wistia Example – Simple is good. A quick call to action highlighting the key benefit. You can easily make one of these in any HTML editor like (2) Counter Landing Page Template – For something time-sensitive this might be a useful and simple template that works. (3) WebDam Example – Color complementing with a stand-out “Submit” button gets WebDam some excellent results with their landing page. Consider implementing a page like this when you want to fashionably present some key information. This is a good example to consider when building your landing page. coque iphone outlet store BONUS – Download and use this landing page that balances simplicity with elegance. coque samsung a8 2018 amazon Maybe replace the social buttons with an email capture form? http://startbootstrap.com/template-overviews/landing-page/ If you prefer to design your own landing page uniquely without the technical hassle, I recommend checking out a tool like InstaBuilder 2.0 Thanks again for your time and attention. I appreciate the opportunity to help you get better results and more profits with your Bing Ads campaign (Hope you enjoyed the $200 Bing Ads coupon – If you have any difficulties getting it, do send me an email!). Until next time, Benjamin Ng IMInfoHub.com/SEOtProsperity.com PS. Here’s another quote from Thomas Edison, “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.